5.11 FOOTWEAR RUNS A LITTLE SMALL. ANY DOUBT PLEASE MOVE ONE SIZE UP.
Our friends in the Special Operations community asked us to build a rugged and breathable tactical boot that would compete with the best European hiking boots priced at $300 or more, so we turned to Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics® to help us meet this challenge.
Like a European hiking boot, the XPRT™ 2.0 runs narrower than other 5.11® boots. If you are a “D” or wider we suggest you order a Wide. The durable construction of this boot means that you'll want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation.
The XPRT 2.0 is made of the best materials available, including HELCOR® leather, ripstop nylon and an eVent® breathable, waterproof membrane. Field tested tough by Kyle Lamb, XPRT 2.0 incorporates “kick toe” forefoot protection in case you need to use your foot as a secondary weapon.
- Tough, agile, comfortable
- eVent Waterproof/Breathable/BBP resistant membrane
- Field-tested XPRT 2.0 outsole
- Padded neoprene ankle collar
- Ghillie closed loop speed laces
- 5.11 Blood Type Patch Kit compatible
- Lightweight Ripstop nylon frame
- Waterproof Nubuc, Suede, and HELCOR leather overlays
- Upgraded PU midsole
- Full length BI-FIT dual hardness insole board
- 5.11 Kick Toe