Outdoor emergency paracord survival bracelet. Seven core woven bracelet, stainless steel adjustable steel buckle.
- Up to 24' of AUTHENTIC 550 test Military Spec Paracord
- Stainless Steel (Black) Shackle and Screw Pin (Additional $10.00 Elsewhere)
- In an emergency, unravel the bracelet to deploy the paracord for your use
- Make a tourniquet.
- Tie down a piece of equipment
- Use it in however you need it
- The stainless closure is a load bearing marine grade stainless steel shackle that adjusts on your wrist and is guaranteed to never rust or break
- Hand wash with warm water and soap or detergent.
- Take a tape measure, string, or scotch tape and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn’t any slack. Keep in mind this doesn’t need to be so tight that it cuts off your circulation, but merely a true wrist size without slack.
- Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your true wrist size.
- Order this exact wrist size when checking out, and you are good to go!