UZI Ballistic Chronograph with NATO, Zulu and Rubber Strap
The UZI Ballistic Chronograph Swiss Tritium Watch is a timepiece designed to keep up with your active lifestyle, while maintaining its dependability and striking look and providing a dial that can be viewed in low light conditions and total darkness.
Designed with a black stainless steel case, this tactical-tough watch has scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal to protect the Japanese movement, Swiss components, calendar date and the (3) silver hands that display the hours, minutes and seconds.
This watch is water resistant and equipped with a tritium light source that's sealed under high pressure and resistant to water, oil and the most corrosive materials to provide over 20-years of constant glow. These merits have made Swiss Tritium watches an absolute must in the emergency, safety, and protection sectors, along with fans of adventure, sport and those in the armed forces.
This watch includes a black metal band and has a black dial with white numbers. The UZI Ballistic Chronograph Swiss Tritium Watch comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship.
UZI combines advanced technical concepts with innovative designs to produce products used and trusted by the Army, Secret Service and Special Forces. Since its launch in the 1950s, UZI has become one of the world's most famous firearm brands and a 20th century icon.
Features and Specifications:
- Ballistic strength, takes a beating and keeps on working
- Tactical-tough watch has a black steel case, black dial, white numbers and silver hands
- Equipped with a tritium light source that provides over 20-years of constant glow
- Water resistant and scratch resistant crystal protects the quartz Japanese component movement
- Includes NATO, Zulu and Rubber bands and date
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty