UTG Sub-compact Red Laser, Solid/Strobe Mode, Integral Mount
UTG Sub-compact Tactical Red Laser Sight with Only 1.14 Length
- True Strength(TS) Platform with Smart Spherical Structure(SSS) and 4-point Design Featuring Double Coil Erector Return Springs all Housed in the Super Compact Body to Achieve Highly Synchronized Joint Motion, hence the Most Precise and Zero-holding Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- Powerful and Long Range Beam with Pinpoint Accuracy
- Dual Operating Modes with Solid Dot and Enhanced Pulse Dot, Complete with Memory Feature of Last Used Mode
- High Quality Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction with Hard Anodized Finish for Wear Resistance
- Integral Picatinny Mounting Deck for Diverse Firearm Applications
- Operates on 4X LR48 (AG5) Batteries
WARNING: Avoid direct eye exposure.
WARNING: Follow battery safety procedures when you use your light or laser. Discard expired, damaged or corroded batteries immediately. Leaving operating lights in gun cases or any areas with minimal heat dissipation will cause overheating and battery explosion. Always make sure your light is off and will not be accidentally turned on during storage or transportation. For products equipped with pressure switch, improper placement of the pressure switch on your gun may activate your light or laser when stored in gun cases or other areas. Always make sure pressure switch is fastened to your firearm in a way where it will not be accidentally pressed to activate your light, causing overheating and safety concerns.