UTG Sub-compact 2-in-1Tactical Red Laser/Flashlight Combo For use on Any Picatinny Rail
- Powerful 120 Lumen Area Flooding LED Performance
- Long Range Red Laser with True Strength Smart Spherical Structure for Precise Windage and Elevation Adjustments
- Innovative Selector Control with 3 Settings:
- a) Direct Activation Mode Activates Light and Laser Push-buttons
- b) Pressure Switch Mode Activates Plug-in Pressure Switch Operation
- c) Shut-off Mode Completely Deactivates the Unit Preventing Any Inadvertent Activation
- Textured Ambidextrous Push-buttons to Turn on/off Laser and Light
- Strategically Positioned Remote Pressure Switch Plug-in Accepts Included Pressure Switch for Effective Remote Operation of Light, Laser or Both
- Integral Weatherproof Plug Replaces Quick-insert Remote Pressure Switch When Not In Use
- Low Profile Laser Design Allows Unit to Mount Close to Firearm Bore For Enhanced Accuracy
- Excellent Power-to-Size Ratio in Light and Laser Output with 1 x CR2 Battery for a Combined Run Time of 45 Minutes
WARNING: Avoid direct eye exposure.
WARNING: Follow battery safety procedures when you use your light or laser. Leaving operating lights in gun cases or any areas with minimal heat dissipation will cause overheating and battery explosion. Always make sure your light is off and will not be accidentally turned on during storage or transportation. For products equipped with pressure switch, improper placement of the pressure switch on your gun may activate your light or laser when stored in gun cases or other areas. Always make sure pressure switch is fastened to your firearm in a way where it will not be accidentally pressed to activate your light, causing overheating and safety concerns.