Ergonomic Handheld Main Body for Versatile Applications
- A Second Interchangeable Light Body with Integral Mounting Deck for Weapon Mount Applications
- Innovative Mounting Deck Features Quick Detach Lever Lock with Full Adjustability to Fit on Any Picatinny Rail for Rapid Deployment
- Super Bright 400 Lumens from UTG Uniquely Designed Integrated Reflector & Bulb (IRB) with Preset Optimal Focus Beam
- 3+ Hours of Battery Operation for Optimal Performance
- Precision Machined Aircraft-grade Aluminum Tube with Anodized Black Matte Finish
- Triple Activation System Featuring Twist on, Push Button and Remote Pressure Switch Operations
- Combat Tactical Front Head and Law Enforcement Rated Rolling Stop Shoulder
WARNING: Avoid direct eye exposure.
WARNING: Follow battery safety procedures when you use your light or laser. Discard expired, damaged or corroded batteries immediately. Leaving operating lights in gun cases or any areas with minimal heat dissipation will cause overheating and battery explosion. Always make sure your light is off and will not be accidentally turned on during storage or transportation. For products equipped with pressure switch, improper placement of the pressure switch on your gun may activate your light or laser when stored in gun cases or other areas. Always make sure pressure switch is fastened to your firearm in a way where it will not be accidentally pressed to activate your light, causing overheating and safety concerns.