UTG 2 - 7 X 44 30mm Long Eye Relief Scout Scope, AO, 36-Color
This product is unavailable
- 30mm 1 Piece Tube for Maximum Light Transmission
- Built on True Strength Platform, Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled, Shockproof, Fogproof and Rainproof
- Provides Amazing, True and Consistent Extended Eye Relief for Shooters to Effectively Use on Any Firearm Where the Optics Cannot be Mounted Directly Above the Action
- Innovative EZ-TAP® Illumination Enhancing (IE) System with Red/Green Dual-Color Mode and 36 Color Multi-Color Mode to Accommodate All Weather/Light Conditions (U.S. Pat. 8,437,079; EU Patent Pending)
- 1-Click High-tech Illumination Memory Feature Gets You Right Back to the Color/Brightness Setting Last Used
- Premium Zero Locking and Zero Resetting Target Turrets with Most Consistent and Precise 1/4 MOA per Click Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- Emerald Coated Lenses to Achieve Maximum Light Transmission for Best Clarity
- Unique 6 Mil-dot Tactical Range Estimating(TRE) Etched Glass Reticle for the Ultimate Performance
- Side Wheel Adjustable Turret(SWAT) for Parallax Adjustment from "True 10 Yards" Up, and Ready to Accept Optional Big Wheel to Achieve Finer Parallax Adjustment
- Practical TactEdge Angled Integral Sunshade
- Complete with Twist Lock Medium Profile Picatinny/Weaver Rings and High Quality Flip-open Lens Caps
- Magnification: 2 - 7X
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Diameter: 44mm
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 32' - 10'
- Eye Relief: 11" - 9.5"
- Exit Pupil: 22mm - 6.3mm
- Click Value @100 yards: 1/4"
- Length: 292mm Weight: 25.4 oz
- Parallax Setting: 10 Yds - Infinity
- Batteries: CR2032 3V