15% DISCOUNT TODAY - mar2017
TRU-SPEC Tactical Response Uniform (TRU) 1/4 Zip Combat Shirt - Short Sleeve
THE COMBAT SHIRT EVOLVED
Designed for operators in warm climates to keep them cool while getting the job done. The same durability and protection of our regular Tactical Response Uniform® Combat Shirt but with short sleeves to keep you cool when worn under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton, 40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Sleeves constructed from durable 6.5 oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop that is vat dyed for color fastness
- 1/4 zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Double needle hemmed short sleeves
- Gusseted sleeves
Sizes: XSmall – 3XLarge Regular
*Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
The CORDURA® Baselayer body is designed to meet No Melt, No Drip standards and is not fire resistant. Complete No melt, No drip technology applies to all 50/50 NYCO colors only. Technology only applies to the Baselayer body on all other colors and fabrics