The Expedient Plus from The Officer Survival Initiative is the first truly compact, TCCC compliant trauma kit to bring appropriate treatment options for the three leading causes of combat death at a reasonable price point. Equipped to treat massive bleeding, open chest wounds, tension pneumothorax, and airway compromise, the APAK still manages to fit easily into a glove box, BDU pocket, or active shooter bag.
- (1) SWAT-T Tourniquet
- (1) 5”x9” Trauma Dressing
- (1) Pair 5.5” Trauma Shears
- (1) Pair Black Non-Latex Gloves
- (1) SOF-MIST Patient Information Tag
- (1) QuikClot Combat Gauze LE
- (1) HALO Seal (2 per package)
- (1) 28fr Nasal Airway
- (1) 14g x 3.25” Decompression Needle
- Dimensions: 7" x 4" x 1.5"
- Weight: 10.75 oz.