Surefire, founded in 1969, has been an industry leader designing and manufacturing innovative tactical lights and lasers since the beginning. With a strong dedication to using only the finest materials in their products it's no wonder their customers tend to be life long followers. Surefire is truly synonymous with excellence in illumination tools.
The XC1 represents game changing innovation from SureFire, the leader in weapon system lighting technologies. Surefire engineered the XC1 Ultra-Compact LED Handgun Light to meet the needs of the legally armed citizen. The lightweight ultra-compact design is ideal for today's compact and subcompact concealed carry pistols. Featuring a high performance LED that generates 200 lumens of blinding white light focused by a multifaceted reflector and impact resistant polymer coated lens. This produces an evenly distributed MaxVison Beam that is optimized for the human eye and perfect for maintaining situational awareness under nearly any conditions. The LED has no filament to burn out or break and generates tactical-level light-enough to overwhelm an aggressor's night-adapted vision-for 1.5 hours. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and is gasket sealed to make it weatherproof. The XC1 attaches quickly and easily to universal picatinny rails integral to most of today's defensive handguns. An ambidextrous toggle switch provides one-finger operation for either momentary or constant-on operation. Bring your CCW out of the dark and shed a little light on the situation with the Surefire XC1 Ultra-Compact LED Handgun Light!
Specifications and Features:
- Surefire XC1 Ultra-Compact LED Handgun Light XC1-A
- Lightweight and ultra-compact for concealed carry
- Max Output: White Light 200 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Length: 2.375"
- Bezel Diameter: .375"
- Weight with Batteries: 1.6 ounces
- Batteries: 1x AAA (included)
- High performance LED bulb
- Impact resistant polymer coated tempered lens
- Multifaceted reflector produces MaxVision Beam optimized for the human eye
- Integrated ambidextrous momentary and constant on switch
- Gasket sealed and weatherproof
- Picatinny Rail Mount
- High-strength aerospace aluminum construction
- Mil-Spec black anodized finish