Surefire, founded in 1969, has been an industry leader designing and manufacturing innovative tactical lights and lasers since the beginning. With a strong dedication to using only the finest materials in their products it's no wonder their customers tend to be life long followers. Surefire is truly synonymous with excellence in illumination tools.
The SureFire X300 features a high-efficiency LED that generates 600 lumens of searing white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with good reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. The LED has no filament to burn out or break and generates tactical-level light-enough to overwhelm an aggressor's night-adapted vision-for 1.5 hours per set of batteries. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it submersible to 22 meters. The X300 Ultra Rail-Lock system comes with adapter plates permitting rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. An ambidextrous push/toggle switch provides one-finger operation for either momentary or constant-on operation. Optional pistol grip switches permit operation with the top grip finger, leaving the index finger free to operate the handgun trigger. Other switches are available for operating the X300 Ultra when attached to a long gun.
Specifications and Features:
- Max Output: White Light 600 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Length: 3.6"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.13"
- Weight with Batteries: 4.0 ounces
- Batteries: 2x CR123A (included)
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Quick-detach rail clamp
- Submersible to 22 meters
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Construction: High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy CR123A batteries with 10-year shelf life