Surefire products are among the most sought after by military, law enforcement, and knowledgeable civilians for their rugged dependability and reliability. When it comes to researching high quality lights that will stand up to the rigors of hard daily use Surefire surely must be at the top of the list. Do your research and you will see why when it comes to lighting options military and law enforcement go with one of the best They go with Surefire.
The single-output G2ZX, designed and built specifically for tactical use, produces 320 lumens of brilliant white light from a high-performance LED that is virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. It uses a micro-textured polycarbonate reflector to create a smooth beam with optimal light distribution excellent reach combined with significant surround beam for peripheral vision. The G2ZX bezel is matte-black Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum and the body is tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon polymer, both providing superior scratch, corrosion, and abrasion resistance. The Combat Grip design reduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ring is perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and also provides a secure hold even with wet, cold, or gloved hands. Features ergonomic tactical switching press the tail cap switch for momentary-on, twist the tail cap for constant-on.
Specifications and Features:
- Max Output: White Light 320 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 2 hours
- Length: 5.2"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25"
- Weight with Batteries: 4.3 ounces
- Batteries: 2x CR123A (included)
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-tex tured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Combat Grip for secure hold in all conditions
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tail cap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy CR123A batteries with 10-year shelf life