Surefire products are among the most sought after by military, law enforcement, and knowledgeable civilians for their rugged dependability and reliability. When it comes to researching high quality lights that will stand up to the rigors of hard daily use Surefire surely must be at the top of the list. Do your research and you will see why when it comes to lighting options military and law enforcement go with one of the best They go with Surefire.
The G2X Pro is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight that uses a high-efficiency LED virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break to provide two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tail cap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
Specifications and Features:
- Output / Runtime White Light
- High: 320 lumens / 2 hours
- Low: 15 lumens / 45 hours
- Tactical Runtime: 2 hours
- Length: 5.20"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25"
- Weight with Batteries: 4 .4 ounces
- Batteries: 2x CR123A (included)
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels: high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflecto r creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Dual-output tail cap click switch press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life