The Smith & Wesson SWW-900-BLU Diver Swiss Tritium Black Dial Watch is a timepiece designed to keep up with your active lifestyle and the rigors of recreational scuba diving. The visible dial can be viewed in low light conditions or even total darkness. Designed with a plastic case and rotating timing bezel, this tactical-tough watch has scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal. This watch is water resistant up to 200-meters (660-feet). The Diver is equipped with a tritium light source that's sealed under high pressure and resistant to water, oil and the most corrosive materials to provide over 20-years of constant glow.
- Tactical-tough watch has a black stainless steel case, black dial, blue numbers and blue hands
- Tritium light source that provides over 20-years of constant glow
- Water resistant up to 200-meters (660-feet)
- Interchangeable stainless steel and rubber straps
- Rotating bezel, date display and measures 42-mm in diameter