The Smith & Wesson Black Diver Swiss Tritium Watch is a timepiece designed to keep up with your active lifestyle and provides a visible dial that can be viewed in low light conditions and even total darkness.
The Diver is equipped with a tritium light source that's sealed under high pressure and resistant to oil and the most corrosive materials to provide over 20-years of constant glow. These merits have made Swiss Tritium watches an absolute must in the emergency, safety, and protection sectors, along with fans of adventure, sport and those in the armed forces.
- Tactical-tough watch has a black stainless steel case, black dial, grey numbers and grey hands
- Tritium light source that provides over 20-years of constant glow
- Water resistant up to 200-meters (660-feet)
- Scratch resistant crystal protects the Swiss parts and Thailand movement
- Includes interchangeable stainless steel and rubber straps
- Rotating bezel, date display and measures 42-mm in diameter