Smith & Wesson 357 Series - Diver Watch - Rubber
Smith & Wesson Men's 357 Series Diver Watch is one of the easiest in the world to read in low light conditions and even in total darkness. This watch is equipped with a tritium light source, which will provide 20-years worth of consistent glow. This tactical-tough watch is resistant to water, oil and the most corrosive materials. This watch is water resistant to 200-meters (660-feet), which will stand up to the rigors of recreational scuba diving. The Smith & Wesson Commander includes a screw down crown assuring maximum water resistance, shock resistant body, rotating bezel to help track elapsed time, date display and a scratch resistant hardened glass that protects the dial. This watch also features precision quartz Swiss component movement and includes (3) hands to show the hours, minutes and seconds.
- Tactical-tough watch has a black steel case, black dial, white numbers and white hands
- Equipped with a tritium light source that provides over 20-years of constant glow
- Water resistant up to 200-meters (660-feet)
- Designed with Swiss parts and Thailand movement
- Includes a black rubber strap, rotating bezel, stainless steel case back, date display and measures 43-mm in diameter