The Safariland Slimiline Double Mag Pouch is a truly innovative magazine pouch design and allows the carry of two magazines in a space much slimmer than traditional style dual mag mouches. The magazines run "face out" instead of "side out" to help conserve space and limit the width on the duty belt.
A magazine tension screw located between the two pouches allows for easy magazine retention adjustment and a top flap keeps the magazines held in place and covered.
- Magazines are oriented “face out” to save space on belt
- Optimal for use on tactical rigs due to minimal width
- Durable SafariLaminate™ construction
- Vertical and horizontal belt slots
- Fits 2.25" (58mm) belt widths