An ultralight sock uniquely designed and engineered for skiers who need exceptional warmth and protection over long periods in extreme cold weather. Hand sewn with Polartec® Power Stretch® under the foot and on the shins for protection and Polartec® Power Dry® on the top of the foot that wicks away sweat. Anatomically designed for left/right feet for the ultimate in fit precision.
Polartec® Power Stretch® padding provides warmth without increasing weight. The smooth outer layer is wind and abrasion resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable. Polartec® Power Dry® uses different yarns on either side of the fabric. This creates two different surfaces: one that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly. Both of these fabrics are hand sewn together in Spain to ensure warmth all day long without moisture buildup.
The T3+ Polartec® Power Dry Ultralight Ski Sock is made for serious skiers who need serious protection from the cold.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® provides elasticity, support, and warmth
- Polartec® Power Dry® wicks moisture away from the foot keeping you dry
- 10% Ea. Lycra® in the cuff of the sock means no slipping or bunching up - these socks will stay up in ski boots all day long
- Ultralight weight
- Performs like a traditional sock (Stays up on your foot, fits snuggly)
- Left Foot/Right Foot anatomical design for a precision fit that ensures better blood and nerve flow and unrestricted movement
- Hand sewn in Spain to maintain the highest quality in every pair
|SHOE SIZE CHART CONVERSION FOR ADULTS|
|Europe||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 50|
|US Men's||5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||13 - 15|
|US Women's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11||11.5+||NA|
|UK||3.5 - 5.5||6 - 8||8.5 - 12||12.5+|