LORPEN T3+ Polartec® Light Ski Sock
Uniquely designed and engineered for skiers who need exceptional warmth and protection over long periods in extreme cold weather. Hand sewn with a double layer of Polartec® Power Stretch under the foot and on the shins and anatomically designed for left/right feet for the ultimate in fit precision.
The double layer of Polartec® Power Stretch® provides warmth without increasing weight. The smooth outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable. Ea. Lycra® in the cuff of the sock ensures a snug fit without slipping down into your ski boots.
Engineered for serious skiers who need serious protection from the cold.
- Polartec® Power Stretch provides elasticity, support, and warmth
- 10% Ea. Lycra® in the cuff of the sock means no slipping or bunching up - these socks will stay up in ski boots all day long
- Designed for cold-weather activities
- Performs like a traditional sock (Stays up on your foot, fits snuggly)
- Left Foot/Right Foot anatomical design for a precision fit that ensures better blood and nerve flow and unrestricted movement
- Hand sewn in Spain to maintain the highest quality in every pair
|SHOE SIZE CHART CONVERSION FOR ADULTS|
|Europe||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 50|
|US Men's||5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||13 - 15|
|US Women's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11||11.5+||NA|
|UK||3.5 - 5.5||6 - 8||8.5 - 12||12.5+|