Featuring a new construction for 2016.
This T3 Midweight Hiking Sock features 3 separate layers of fibers that work together for comfort, warmth, and moisture management. The layer of PrimaLoft Eco® is made up of fine fibers that form tiny air pockets to trap body heat and keep the cold out. The result is immediate warmth without the bulk. These fine fibers are engineered for permanent water resistance and create tight surface tension that resists moisture penetration. A layer of Merino Wool provides added warmth and softness agains't the skin. Lastly, a layer of Nylon and Ea. LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your hiking boots without slipping down to your toes. The Mid Weight Hiker has medium cushioning all around the sock so that they fit snuggly in hiking boots and protect the foot from irritation.
The T3 Midweight Hiker is perfect for all day long hikes or other activities in cold weather. Your feet will stay warm, dry, and comfortable all day long.
- PrimaLoft Eco® fibers trap heat while keeping away moisture
- Merino Wool for added warmth and comfort
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Medium cushioning for comfort and support
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
|SHOE SIZE CHART CONVERSION FOR ADULTS|
|Europe||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 50|
|US Men's||5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||13 - 15|
|US Women's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11||11.5+||NA|
|UK||3.5 - 5.5||6 - 8||8.5 - 12||12.5+|