This T3 Light Hiking Shorty Sock features 3 separate layers of fibers that work together for comfort, warmth, and moisture management. A layer of TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms. The COOLMAX® layer works to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. Lastly, a layer of Nylon and Ea. LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your hiking boots without slipping down to your toes.
These 3 Layers make the T3 Light Hiking Shorty Sock perfect for all day long hikes in any season. Your feet will stay warm, dry, and comfortable all day long.
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Light cushioning for comfort and support
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
|SHOE SIZE CHART CONVERSION FOR ADULTS|
|Europe||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 50|
|US Men's||5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||13 - 15|
|US Women's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11||11.5+||NA|
|UK||3.5 - 5.5||6 - 8||8.5 - 12||12.5+|