A portion of each Chris Kyle rail cover sold goes directly to the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation.
“Our mission is to serve those who serve us by providing meaningful interactive experiences that enrich family relationships”
The Chris Kyle Frog Foundation will achieve this through experiences that:
- Provide time and space to reconnect after deployment without the distractions of everyday life
- Provide power to return to the ‘family unit’
- Provide new common ground after military involvement
The Chris Kyle Frog Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Our large PERMODIZE® (PMA) rail covers are made of high strength, abrasion and solvent resistant thermoplastic bonded with a permodized aluminum plate. Through PERMODIZE®, we impregnate photo quality images into the unsealed, porous layer of the aluminum without affecting the durability of the metal oxide coating. They are then sealed to protect the digital images from harsh environmental factors within a clear anodic film . Our permodized parts conform to the traditional Mil-A-8625 Type II Class II.
- No metal to metal contact
- Large PMA's measure: 1 3/8" x 2 3/4" (35mm x 70mm)
- Weight: 17 grams
- Designed for placement flexibility, minimum obstruction, unparalleled durability
- Fits on any Mil-Spec 1913 rails, including paintball and airsoft weapons
Made in the U.S.A.