This kit has everything a backcountry guide, outfitter, or trip leader would want in a medical kit.
- Group size: 1-8 persons
- Trip duration: 1-14 days
- Size: 9" x 8" x 5.5"
- Wt: 2 lbs 5 oz.
- Easy Care™ system organizes contents by injury type, saving valuable response time
- All contents are packed together in easily identifiable, clear vinyl compartments
- Bright blue color and reflective trim make kit highly visible and easy to find in low-light conditions
- Contains medical supplies for groups up to 8 people on a 1- to 14-day trip
- Essentials: digital thermometer, EMT shears, splinter picker forceps, duct tape, 2 pill vials, 3 safety pins, accident report and pencil
- Medications: 8 acetaminophen, 4 antihistamine, 2 aspirin and 8 ibuprofen
- CPR/bleeding: CPR face shield, 2 trauma pads and 4 nitrile gloves
- Wound care: 20cc irrigation syringe, 0.75 oz. povidone iodine, 10 wound-closure strips, 2 tincturs of benzoin and 3 triple antibiotic ointments
- Also: 6 After Cuts and Scrapes® antiseptic wipes, 10 gauze pads, 3 non-adherent sterile dressings and 1 stockinette bandage
- 2 conforming gauze bandages, 10 yards tape, 13 strip and knuckle bandages and 4 cotton-tipped applicators
- Burn/blister care: 1 aloe vera gel with lidocaine, 2 GlacierGel blister pads and 11 precut and shaped moleskin pieces
- Fracture/sprain care: 1 SAM® splint, 1 elastic bandage with VELCRO® brand closure and 1 triangular bandage
- Also includes, ''A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine''