With the Fenix TK75, four 18650 rechargeable cells are stunningly transformed into 2900- lumen max output. Throwing 606m with an 80-degree plus beam angle lets the TK75 light up extended terrain.
On high at 1200 lumens, this compact Fenix flashlight pushes for four hours while the 400-lumen level stays the course at 12 hours runtime. The stainless crown, strobe and SOS functionality as well as the on-body dual switch system make the TK75 atrustworthy carry on search, caving and scouting missions. Mounted on a vehicle or stowed for emergency use, this light captures the proven performance found in every Fenix lighting product.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Uses four18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- 185mm(Length) x52.5mm(Diameter) x87.5mm(Head)
- 510-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to alert users to replace the batteries
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Dual button switch system in the front for quick switching
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating