Put the functionality of military design to work. The Propper ACU Coat features elements from the ACU trusted by the U.S. Army in Battle Rip® polyester and cotton ripstop fabric. DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids, Felled seams throughout enhance durability, and a bi-swing back offers improved range of motion.
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with hook and loop closure
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
The Battle Rip ACU Coat is designed to be slightly longer than a regular ACU coat so it stays tucked in if required. Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to cuff.