Propper TAC.U Coat
The PROPPER TAC.U Coat is inspired by the Army Combat Uniform design but enhanced specifically for the needs of law enforcement personnel. Our Battle Rip® fabric provides excellent comfort, color integrity, wrinkle resistance and long-lasting durability in a range of solid colors. Mandarin collar can be worn up or down, and slanted chest pockets provide ample storage for accessories. Bi-swing back and underarm gussets enhance range of motion. Sleeves feature external elbow pad openings plus an enlarged three-channel pen pocket on left arm.
- ACU style uniform, enhanced for law enforcement
- Battle Rip fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarinstyle collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered twoway zipper front
- Extended length for tucking into pant
- Biswing back improves range of motion
- Two upperarm pockets with loopfacing patch for insignia
- Enlarged threechannel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
The TAC.U Coat is designed to be slightly longer than the U.S. Army's ACU coat to stay tucked in if required.
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to cuff.