The PROPPER NFPA-Compliant ABU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-11B and can be used with unit commander approval for personnel requiring fire-retardant fabric. Certified to NFPA 1975 standards for station/work uniforms for emergency services (2009 edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Features felled seams throughout for enhanced durability and fused pocket flaps for a clean, professional look.
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD0612B
- Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Actionstretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Eightpocket design
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shinhigh cargo pockets threechannel pen pocket on right side
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Can be used upon approval by unit commanders for personnel requiring a fireretardant fabric