Propper Men's NFPA-Compliant ABU Trouser
The PROPPER NFPA-Compliant ABU Coat is sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-08B and can be used with unit commander approval for personnel requiring fire-retardant fabric. Certified to NFPA 1975 standards for station/work uniforms for emergency services (2009 edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Features felled seams throughout for enhanced durability and fused collar and pocket flaps for a clean, professional look.
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD0608B
- Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Reinforced elbows
- Twochannel pen pocket on forearm
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
- Can be used upon approval by unit commanders for personnel requiring a fireretardant fabric