Built to rugged military specs, the MRDS is designed to aid rapid target acquisition at close combat distances. For high visibility in all lighting conditions, it has a small footprint, low power consumption and auto/manual dot-intensity adjustment with 4 brightness levels.
The MRDS is easier to operate than competitive models. Its top-loading battery compartment means you don't need to remove the sight or lose zero. Positive click adjusters provide 1 MOA per click windage and elevation correction, ensuring quick and accurate sight alignment without guessing.
The MRDS is available by itself or as a deluxe kit that includes a 1913 mount and protective shroud.
- Projected 3.5 MOA red aiming dot
- Auto-adjust dot intensity
- Manual dot intensity with 4 brightness levels
- Meets MIL-SPEC Standards
- Colors: Black and Tan
- Waterproof: Submersible to 66 ft. (20 m)
- Power Source: Top-loading 3V CR1632 battery
- Battery Life: 1 year maximum
- No Mount
Supports a variety of mounting options, including the EOTech Shotgun Mount for the MRDS; fits other mini sight mounts