Danner USMC 8" RAT Mojave ST
Rugged all-terrain and built with nothing but the best materials, the Danner® USMC RAT stands ready for any mission, any environment, any time.
Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corps, the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) earned its name among elite warfighters as being the only proven USMC rugged all terrain boot available. Precisely crafted with a highly durable nubuck leather, a tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, an abrasion resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap and an advanced Vibram® 360 Dri Ice outsole, the RAT embodies Danners commitment to crafting higher standards.
HOW IT FITS
The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- Durable nubuck leather topped with a breathable and tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Highly durable, moisture wicking lining with quick draining medial vent holes
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Advanced lug design Vibram® 360 outsole with Dri Ice remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 80 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.