We make them with fiberglass shanks and sturdy stitchdown construction. We make them warm and dry. And most importantly, we make them one at a time, by hand, in Portland, Oregon.
USA-made and certified by the United States Air Force, this boot features a USAF Vibram® 1331 outsole with Danner’s classic stitchdown construction for a more stable platform and superior durability. Sage green leather. Lace to toe gives better fit and support. Sage green rough-out, full-grain leather provides toughness and the Dri-Lex® lining offers rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. Lined in 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for comfort and protection from the elements. Features 600G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation provides warmth in cold conditions. Safe-To-Fly certified.
HOW IT FITS
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Safe-To-Fly Certified
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and provides mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram® 1331 outsole was designed specifically for the USAF with a wide outer lug for traction on slippery surfaces and Vibram's Dri-Ice rubber compound for superior performance in cold environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 64 oz
- Approved for USAF optional wear