Danner 8" Lookout Black
For all day comfort and performance, the Lookout delivers. Its patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed sits low in the all-new DCS performance platform, bringing you dependable traction, a responsive fit, and stability that lasts.
We combined Danner’s legendary durability and support, with the unmatched comfort found in the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS), to build the Lookout. This new duty offering delivers best-in-class durability, support, and cushioning right out of the box. It features a waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather and ripstop ballistic nylon upper that stands up to the job, and an all-new waterproof Danner Dry liner that pulls moisture away from the foot for all-season comfort. The cushioned comfort comes from a patent-pending, dual-density footbed, combining underfoot venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic® heel clip for support. A wider toe box allows for a more responsive fit, while the rugged outsole delivers outstanding traction and maneuverability.
HOW IT FITS
Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- All-new Danner Comfort System (DCS) delivers best-in-class durability, support and comfort
- Durable, waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather and ripstop ballistic nylon upper
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the foot for greater comfort
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for responsive fit
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed for cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support
- Danner Lookout slip-resistant outsole with dynamic lug pattern for superior traction and maneuverability
- Body fluid borne pathogen resistance meets or exceeds NFPA 1999-2013 sec 13 7.4 2.7 and ASTM F1671-13 standards
- Nylon shank
- 8” height
- 54 oz