Danner 8" Tanicus Sage Danner Dry NMT
Lightweight and responsive, yet with all the rugged durability you demand, the Tanicus will stand up to the elements and keep you on your feet and focused on the mission.
With the same rough-out leather and rugged nylon that you expect from Danner, we built the Tanicus to be our lightest military boot that is theater ready. Featuring an added layer of cushioning in the midsole and a dampening heel cup, we used a polyurethane footbed to ensure that comfortability won’t break down over time. The waterproof liner keeps you dry, while the outsole's pentagonal lug pattern gives you stability in a variety of terrain.
HOW IT FITS
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Durable, rough-out leather upper with lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the foot for greater comfort
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Danner Tanicus outsole features pentagonal lugs for a variety of terrain
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 standards
- Nylon shank
- 8” height