Our best-selling Desert TFX has been fully refreshed with premium components like a Vibram outsole and our lightest weight TFX platform.
Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the G3 is built on our lightest weight and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner® TFX-8. The Desert TFX G3 also features a durable, rough-out leather upper with lightweight 1000 Denier nylon. The Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole is designed with a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all directions.
HOW IT FITS
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Breathable, moisture wicking mesh lining
- Variable lacing system and lace garage for secure, glove-like fit
- Danner® TFX-8 platform is the lightest weight and most versatile TFX® construction, features a cross-stitch design which provides added durability and stability in the lateral toe and medial heel pivot zones
- Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole is oil and slip resistant and features a 360 degree pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a flex notch design in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- Meets AR 670-1 requirement for optional wear
- Nylon shank
- 8” height
- 48 oz