Featuring a Vibram® Tsavo outsole that provides superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain and our Dynamic Response System which allows for optimal stability underfoot in cold environments, the Mountain Assault is built to live up to its name.
Constructed to emulate its name, the Mountain Assault features a durable waterproof Nubuck leather upper, a 360 degree abrasion resistant rubber rand, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® extended comfort liner along with our Dynamic Response System that is engineered for optimal stability underfoot in cold environments and a Vibram® Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain.
HOW IT FITS
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- Durable, Nubuck leather upper
- Abrasion resistant 360 degree rubber rand
- Speed lace fastening system and lace-to-toe design for secure fit
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® extended comfort lining
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed
- Danner's new Dynamic Response System is engineered for optimal stability underfoot. The incorporated Pebax® framework allows spring board return, even in cold environments, while the dual-density polyurethane midsole provides superior shock absorption and durability
- Vibram® Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain environments
- Pebax plate
- 8" height
- 72 oz