Inspired by boots we built for military operators navigating the rugged terrain of Afghanistan, this boot is designed for alpine style hunting or anywhere steep, side-hill traversing is the norm.
We took the proven performance of our most comfortable military hiker and blended it with the technical design of Optifade™ Open Country camo to create one of the most appealing hunting boots in our line. The durable nubuck leather and abrasion resistant rubber rand will stand up to unforgiving terrain. The footbed, midsole and integrated polypropylene board combine cushioned support and protected stability to carry you high in the alpine country without hot spots. Our unique Gavre outsole is designed specifically to stand up to the demands of side hilling. And regardless of the conditions, the waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner will keep feet dry and comfortable.
HOW IT FITS
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- Durable nubuck leather and nylon upper
- GORE® OPTIFADE™ concealment is the first technology based on the visual capability of deer, elk and other ungulates, which incorporates the micro and macro patterns of the animal kingdom to help make hunters unrecognizable as predators, even when detected
- Abrasion resistant rubber rand
- Speed hooks lace system
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed with a layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Polyurethane midsole with integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot
- Danner Gavre outsole with pentagonal lugs for optimal surface contact and heavier outer lugs for superior support when transitioning laterally and side hilling
- Integrated polypropylene shank
- 6” Height
- 51 oz per pair