Designed for use in mountain warfare, the Gavre is built with a fully rubberized outsole and integrated polypropylene board providing optimal stability underfoot in higher elevations, while still maintaining flexibility for lower-land operations.
More flexible than the typical alpine boot, this style was designed to provide the stability and support needed for rocky upper mountain warfare but still be versatile enough to smoothly transition from upper to lower elevations. Special attention was given to unique touches for mountain and transitional terrains such as a flexible lacing system that conforms to and moves with your foot, a unique construction that maintains its flexibility in the cold, and heavier perimeter outsole lugs for side-hilling movements, combined with pentagonal lugs in the middle for added traction on varying surfaces.
HOW IT FITS
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- 100% breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX® lining
- Durable nubuc leather and nylon upper
- Abrasion resistant toe cap
- Speed lace fastening system
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Polyurethane midsole with integrated polypropylene board provides a perfect balance of stability and flexibility in high elevations
- Danner Gavre outsole with pentagonal center lugs for optimal suface contact and heavier outer lugs for superior support when transitioning laterally and side hilling
- 6" Height
- 51 oz per pair