With a classic design and hardworking components, the new Danner® Crafter series is the model of tradition.
Behind the classic oiled nubuck leather is a work boot that must be worn to be believed. Featuring the all-new Danner® Comfort System (DCS), the Crafter delivers best-in-class durability, support and cushioning. Built with a wider toe box for a more comfortable, responsive fit, and a patent-pending footbed that combines underfoot channels and venting for maximum airflow. The waterproof Danner® Dry liner keeps feet dry while the oil- and slip-resistant outsole keeps you on your feet. Working overtime has never felt so comfortable.
HOW IT FITS
Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- All-new Danner® Comfort System (DCS) delivers best-in-class durability, support and comfort
- Durable, waterproof, oiled nubuck leather upper
- Danner® Dry waterproof protection
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for responsive fit
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed for cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow
- Airthotic® heel clip for additional support
- Danner® Crafter outsole with a 90° heel and oil-and-slip resistant traction
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Fiberglass shank
- 6” height