Danner 10" Sharptail Rear Zip Brown
When the soles of our boots find the highland grass, they are home. A place born from tradition and a place of solace – where year after year the call to hunt remains strong. The all-new Danner Sharptail is rugged durability, built for the fields.
Inspired by the storied upland tradition, the all-new Danner Sharptail series brings quality and performance to the hunt. Featuring our proven TERRA FORCE® technology, waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining, an OrthoLite® footbed and rugged hardware, the Sharptail provides all the durability, protection and support needed for many memorable days in the field.
HOW IT FITS
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper with lightweight 900 denier nylon
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long-lasting performance
- Rear zipper for ease getting on and off
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning three-density open-cell polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner’s TERRA FORCE® platform
- Danner® Sharptail outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- 10” height