We've joined forces with NY-based Manhattan Portage, who are known for their tough urban-style messenger bags, to create three unique bags as part of our M-65 50th Anniversary Collection. Inspired by MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) military packs and bags, the Manhattan Portage x Alpha Industries MOLLE backpack is a reimagined version of the Black Label Fort Hamilton Backpack. No matter what you are doing, or where you are going, this bag really shows off its survival kit skills. Whether you need to carry a sleeping bag, water bottle, flashlights or more, the MOLLE Backpack is the bag for you. Hey, you never know what mountain you may come across.
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton (NYCO) blend fabric main body
- Military spec (MOLLE) design allows for attachment of additional pockets, carabineers, and packs
- Removable front pouch can be used as a shoulder bag
- Mesh padded shoulder straps with D rings
- Fully adjustable chest strap (height & width)
- Padded bottom waist stabilizer panel with military spec webbing
- One drawstring closure pocket and zippered pockets under flap 15" laptop compartment with zippered mesh pocket
- Antiqued brass hardware and accents
Alpha Industries was founded on the belief that the U.S. armed forces deserved protective clothing that was of superior quality and delivered outstanding defense against extreme climate conditions. From our start in October 1959, the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) awarded Alpha contracts to produce jackets for American service members, including iconic styles such as the N-3B parka and the MA-1 flight jacket. For the next 40 years Alpha would go on to produce a variety of jackets for the DOD including the M-65 field coat, ECWCS parkas and trousers, and test production runs for items in development. In the 1980s the company started efforts in the commercial market. Today, Alpha Industries is known around the world for its high-quality, military-inspired outerwear. We continue to produce the classic military silhouettes that are core to our heritage, as well as modern innovations in style and function.