The MA-1 BLOOD CHIT jacket is one of a kind to be worn with pride.Alpha's MA-1 flight jacket with "Blood Chit" sewn on the inside lining was a type of flag that contained a message in several languages identifying an airman as a U.S. Aviator if they were shot down, to aid the airman in avoiding capture and in being returned safely to U.S. Forces. A reward was offered for this assistance.
This is a classic flight jacket made for the military for over 40 years and features nylon flight satin outer shell with reversible orange nylon lining with the Blood Chit sewn into it, front closure storm flap, knitted collar, cuffs, and waistband and Alpha signature zippered utility/pencil pocket.
If you are looking for a quality jacket that isn't just like the one everyone else has, then this is certainly worthy of your consideration. Just think of all the conversations you can have with this jacket.
- 100% nylon outer shell and 100% polyester interlining (dry clean only)
- Alpha Signature Zippered utility/pencil pocket
- Double Pull Tab on Heavy Duty Zipper
- Two snap flap-close front pocketsTwo snap flap-close inside pockets
- Vietnam era silk blood chit sewn on orange liner
|2XS||14-14 1/2||29-31||26-28||29-31||30-31||Regular 5'6" to 6'||120-130|
|MT||15-15 1/2||38-40||33-35||38-40||34-35||Tall 6'1" to 6'4"||170-185|