During Vietnam, the M-65 field jacket was issued to soldiers. Now, civilians can wear this tough infantry classic too -- whether for fashion, function or to preserve memories of military service. This vintage field coat features a concealed hood, draw-cords for the waist, hood and hems to preserve warmth and dryness. The hunting coat’s brass zipper and snapping fasteners look fantastic while keeping out the elements. The army jacket’s bi-swing back ensures unrestrained movement. For extra protection add the M-65 liner.
• This jacket has a loose fit so we recommend ordering 1-2 sizes smaller than your typical size. The sizing for this jacket cannot be compared to the Slim Fit M-65 as the two jackets have different fits (core vs standard) and the variations between sizes differs between the two styles.
• Get your authentic M-65 field jacket in olive, black, camouflage, navy or khaki.
• Warmth is unrivaled with this vintage field coat, containing buttons for a liner attachment and waist, hood/bottom hem draw-cords
• Look great and stay comfortably dry with the heavy brass zippered front closure and snapping fasteners on our hunting coat
• This workhorse army jacket is wind/tear resistant, made from a 50% cotton and 50% nylon blend for water repelling properties and durability