ALPHA INDUSTRIES M-59 Fishtail Parka
Inspired by the U.S. Army M-51 Fishtail Parka, this modern variation is designed to keep you dry and comfy while providing plenty of breathability. The water-resistant, cotton/poly blend men’s parka has a two-way front zipper and storm flap with hidden snap closures.
- This military jacket has an adjustable snorkel hood and button cuff adjusters.
- The M-59 Fishtail has two snap-close flap pockets and Alpha’s signature zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve.
- Features a drawstring waist with leather stoppers and Velcro ® throat closure
- 55% cotton/45% polyester shell with 100% cotton poplin lining
- This men’s parka has a standard fit.
Alpha Industries was founded on the belief that the U.S. armed forces deserved protective clothing that was of superior quality and delivered outstanding defense against extreme climate conditions. From our start in October 1959, the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) awarded Alpha contracts to produce jackets for American service members, including iconic styles such as the N-3B parka and the MA-1 flight jacket. For the next 40 years Alpha would go on to produce a variety of jackets for the DOD including the M-65 field coat, ECWCS parkas and trousers, and test production runs for items in development. In the 1980s the company started efforts in the commercial market. Today, Alpha Industries is known around the world for its high-quality, military-inspired outerwear. We continue to produce the classic military silhouettes that are core to our heritage, as well as modern innovations in style and function.
|2XS||14-14 1/2||29-31||26-28||29-31||30-31||Regular 5'6" to 6'||120-130|
|MT||15-15 1/2||38-40||33-35||38-40||34-35||Tall 6'1" to 6'4"||170-185|