Advance Wound Care Kit
The 73 piece Advance Wound Care Kit is great for cuts, abrasions, wounds and lacerations. This kit has everything you need to stop bleeding within 1-5 minutes. Hemostatic gauzes stop moderate to severe bleeding in 1-3 minutes. Celox granules stop moderate to severe bleeding in 3-5 minutes. Highly absorbent nosebleed plugs stop bleeding in 1-3 minutes. This kit also includes first aid supplies and much more. See below for content specifics.
What's included in this kit?
- 1 Wound Wash 4 oz
- 18 Antiseptic towelettes
- 2 Hemostatic Gauze Pads (4 in x 4 in)
- 2 Celox Wound Care Granules
- 2 Nosebleed Plugs
- 1 Cleox Instructional Guide
- 1 Sterile Burn Dressing (4 in x 4 in)
- 10 Aspirin Tablets
- 10 Non-Aspirin Tablets
- 1 Tourniquet - Quick Release
- 6 Nitrile Gloves
- 2 Sterile Trauma Pads (5 in x 9 in)
- 1 Blood Stopper (5 in x 9 in) with 4 inch Roll
- 2 Triangular Bandages (40 in x 40 in x 56 in)
- 1 Hypoallergenic Tape (1 in x 10 yd)
- 10 Adhesive Bandages (2 in x 4 in)
- 1 Shear Scissors
- 1 Emergency Thermal Blanket
- 1 Biohazard Trash Bag
Instructions for use on blood-stopping granules, hemostatic gauze pad and nosebleed plugs are included inside pre-packaged treatments.
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Use under adult supervision
- Please check instructions and expiration prior to use
- This kit is for treating minor wounds and injuries. Seek a medical professional for more serious injuries
Glow Illumnation Technology
To maximize the Glow Illumination Technology, the First Aid symbol needs periodic exposure to artificial or natural light. Exposure to natural light will result in a stronger glow compared to normal indoor lighting, The intensity and duration of the glow may vary depending on the length of light exposure. For instant illumination, a flashlight can be used to charge the First Aid symbol and will intensify its Hi-Visibility feature.