5.11 FOOTWEAR RUNS A LITTLE SMALL. ANY DOUBT PLEASE MOVE ONE SIZE UP.
When speed, agility, and protection are crucial, the Skyweight Waterproof Side Zip Boot offers legendary 5.11® durability while significantly reducing weight, increasing mobility, and guarding against biological hazards. Metal-free YKK® side zippers, metal-free eyelets, and an integrated nylon shank offer all the durability of steel without slowing you down, and an integrated eVent® waterproof breathable blood borne pathogen resistant membrane offers superior protection against liquids. The tactical outsole offers self-cleaning forefoot lugs and a rear heel brake for maximum mobility, arch lugs provide assistance for ladder and rope work, an 8mm heel to toe drop increases acceleration and improves responsiveness, and a widened forefoot promotes toe splay for superior balance and control. Genuine OrthoLite insoles provide enhanced comfort and protection.
- Metal-free design reduces weight
- eVent waterproof/breathable bloodborne pathogen resistant membrane
- YKK side zippers for easy on and off
- Broad forefoot for balance and engagement
- Arch lugs for traction and rope work
- Self-cleaning forefoot lugs
- Rear heel brake
- OrthoLite insoles
- Built from full grain leather and nylon
- 8mm heel to toe drop
- Full length CVEMA midsole
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity