Engineered to last a lifetime in the harshest environments on earth, 5.11® Hard Cases are injection molded from lightweight, high-strength poly-propylene copolymer resins to provide completely crush-proof, dust-proof, and fully submersible water-tight load protection. Features include a temperature range of –70°F to +160°F, IP-67 rated per IEC specification 529 achieved through our unique tongue and groove system and replaceable o-ring seal, an automatic breather valve that allows pressure equalization while preventing liquid ingress to Mil-STD-648C, and resistance to UV, Solvents, Corrosion and fungus per MIL-STD-810G.
5.11 Hard Gun Cases exceed the Department of Homeland Security and Airline specifications for protective cases and are designed and manufactured in accordance with MIL-STD 810G and ATA Specification 300, Category 1. Additional features include comfortable overmolded handles at the top and side that snap down when not in use, patented trigger release latches for fast access, and a stackable design that ensures easy transport in large numbers.
- Fits 5.11 36” Rifle Case
- Crush proof, dust proof, fully submersible watertight protection
- Comfortable overmolded snap-tight handles
- Patented trigger release latches
- Automatic pressure regulation
- Stackable design
- Includes layered foam insert
- 42.5” x 14.5” x 5.5”
- Surpasses current applicable Mil-Standards
- Reinforced locking points
- Solid in-line skate wheels
- Stainless steel ball bearing assembly