- X:LOCK Compression Technology to optimize footstrike and push off, while also preventing abrasion injuries
- Dry mesh panels for ventilation and moisture management
- X:BLEND fiber formula: OLEFIN/NYLON
- Seam free toe for anti-chafing and comfort
- Propulsion pad that cushions forefoot impact
- Antimicrobial fabric
Powered by 2XU Compression technology, the Winter Long Range VECTR Sock features 2XU’s proprietary X:LOCK support system for a secure, ergonomic fit to the foot in order to prevent abrasion while optimizing footstrike and push off technique. Employing 2XU’s X:BLEND fiber formula, industry leading merino yarns are utilized for outstanding thermoregulation and moisture management. Ideal for endurance running and multisport events in cool conditions.
The Winter Long Range VECTR Sock features a Merino/Nylon blend and the X:LOCK Support System for an ergonomic fit to prevent abrasion while optimizing footstrike and push off technique.