We Specialize In Unusual And/Or Hard To Find Firearms!
|Click for Rifles!||Click for Shotguns!||Click for Handguns!|
Federal firearms laws prevents OPSGEAR from shipping firearms directly to individuals without a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL), however we can ship them to an FFL Dealer.
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must comply with the stated requirements (below) within 7 days, or your order will be canceled and refunded, minus a 10% restocking fee.
In order to purchase your firearm and have us ship it, you must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order and ensure a trouble free transaction.
1. Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you (click here to search for one). This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. If you know the dealer you are going to use, please send us the dealer's name, phone, or E-Mail.
2. Contact your chosen FFL dealer and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from OPSGEAR. This transaction and associated transfer fees are between you and the dealer (most dealers will charge a fee for that).
3. Call OPSGEAR at 385-242-9066 and confirm your purchase. We are located in Utah, on Mountain Standard Time and our customer service is available M-F 8:30 AM to 4 PM. Tell us the contact information for your chosen FFL dealer.
4. We will work with your chosen FFL dealer to get the required paper work after you provide us their contact information, but it will expedite the process if you make arrangements with an FFL dealer prior to placing your order.
5. Once we have received a copy of your dealer's signed FFL, we will ship the firearm to your chosen FFL dealer. Handguns must ship air freight due to shipping regulations. Long guns may ship ground instead of air freight. We will send you an email with the tracking number when the firearm ships. We do not ship outside the United States. Also, firearms will not be shipped to any restricted locations.
6. Once your FFL dealer receives your firearm, they will perform your background check. You will then need to complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your gun. Please write your Name and Order Number on any correspondence you send us.
|Connecticut||No Semi-Auto Rifles|
|New York||No Handguns|
|Washington D.C.||No Firearms|
|Brooklyn, NY||No Ammo|
|Chicago, IL||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Cook County, IL||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Los Angeles, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Massachusetts, NY||No Ammo|
|New York City, NY||No Ammo|
|Orange County, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|San Francisco, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Sacramento, CA||No Ammo without a FFL|
|Washington D.C.||No Ammo|
|APO & FPO Address||No Ammo|
|PO. Boxes||No Ammo|
|California||10 round limit without permit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||20 round limit|
|Massachusetts||20 round limit without FFL|
|New Jersey||15 round limit without FFL|
|New York||10 round limit|