The Maxpedition Falcon-II backpack is the dramatically improved second generation of the military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction. The pack has all of the best features of a small/medium hunting pack or day pack, plenty of room for an overnighter, and is rock solid throughout. It has modular attachment webbing in several places to attach additonal MOLLE pouches and accessories. This multi-layered backpack features padded, high-breathability shoulder straps with 1.25" webbing, ergonomic contours, and superb load carrying comfort. It features an external sleeve for a 100 oz. water reservoir; a secondary bladder may be inserted into one of two large compartments. The Falcon-II pack contains five large, independent zippered spaces and two hidden compartments with various other carry features for arranging items and gear.
- Main Compartment: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 4.75"(D)
- Secondary Compartment: 16"(H) x 8"(W) x 3"(D)
- Upper Front Pouch: 4"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Lower Front Pouch: 10"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Capacity: 1520 cu. in. / 25 liters
- Hydration: Up to 100oz Bladder
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 1.5" Waist Belt (min 9" strap alone / max 42" strap alone; min 19" loop / max 52" loop)