Maxpedition Remora Gearslinger
The REMORA is the newest and smallest member of the Gearslinger line, designed to be light weight and comfortable yet, like all Maxpedition products, loaded with features and attachment points. Both the main and rear compartments have loop fields for attaching internal CCW accessories. Shoulder strap is ambidextrous and concealable. The REMORA can be piggy-backed onto larger packs.
- Front pocket: 6" x 6" x 1" with divider, keyper, elastic loops, drainage grommet, YKK zipper closure
- Front slip pocket: 6" x 5", YKK zipper closure
- Main compartment: 9" x 7" x 3" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Rear pocket: 6" x 8" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 2 rows x 4 channels in front, 3 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 rows on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 225 cu. in.